Sunday, October 30, 2016

TMTG 050: A Little Perseverance Goes a Long Way | Muay Thai Stories

In this week's podcast, Paul breaks down all the events that have led him to where he is today - training on a beautiful tropical island at a top level training camp. Although on his Instagram stories and social media you'll mainly see positive posts, don't let that fool you into thinking that there hasn't been any adversity along the way... because there has been plenty.

<enclosure url="http://traffic.libsyn.com/muaythaiguy/TMTG050.mp3" length="50417970" type="audio/mpeg" />

http://traffic.libsyn.com/muaythaiguy/TMTG050.mp3

1 comment:

  1. Hey, My name is Will Quijada, I'm a 2x Canadian National Muay Thai champ (147lb). I haven't fought in 4 years due to some martial arts politics in my hometown and mma taking over the muay thai program.. so I started training fighters the beauty of striking and muay thai! I thought if anyone is gonna teach muay thai the right way it might as well be me. Well after 4 long years of being MIA in the ring, I am heading back to the ring this weekend to another national tournament November 12th & 13th in Toronto.

    I just wanted to let you know that this podcast has been motivating, inspiring and very informative! Love what you guys are doing and what you (and Paul) and the nak muay nation is all about!
    Keep up the great work and all the best in your fighting career and business endeavours! I'll hopefully be a 3x national champ after next weekend!

    Cheers!

    Will from Red Deer, Alberta, Canada

    ReplyDelete