In this week's podcast, Paul and I break down the benefits of obstacles and tips for overcoming them, including:
- How a resilient mindset is key to success in any endeavor you choose to pursue.
- Why failure isn't an option unless you allow it to be.
- How we got hit with a tropical storm during a Muay Thai Retreat in Costa and used that to our advantage.
- Why challenges and obstacles are so important for developing character.
- Paul's story of his "Fast and Furious: Thailand Edition" that came from an unforeseen challenge.
- How you can still find some good when dealing with challenges outside of training, even when it's the death of a loved one.
- Why developing the fighters heart is critical for growth as a human being.
- And much, much more
<enclosure url="http://traffic.libsyn.com/muaythaiguy/TMTG_082__Overcoming_Training_and_Life_Obstacles.mp3" length="49133866" type="audio/mpeg" />