Tuesday, August 1, 2017

TMTG 076: An Inside Look At The Lion Fight 37 Championship Title Fight

The Muay Thai Guys Podcast - Episode 76

This past Friday night was yet another great night of fights put on at Foxwoods by Lion Fight promotion. With two high level title fights on the line there was an incredible show of technique, heart, respect and skill.

Co-host of The Muay Thai Guys podcast, Paul "The Reaper" Banasiak was in the co-main event where he faced off against another undefeated pro fighter, Chip Moraza-Pollard. After a tough, technical, fast paced 5 round war Chip's hand got raised as the new cruiserweight title holder for Lion Fight.

In this podcast, Paul discusses his thoughts on the fight including:
  • What his game plan as going into the fight and how it played out.
  • How he feels ok about the performance he put on because he left it all out there.
  • Why he felt like he was down going into the end of the 5th.
  • What type of plans he has in the near future.
  • A look inside the mind of what he was thinking throughout the context of the fight.
  • And much, much more!
Click Here To Listen To TMTG 076: An Inside Look At The Lion Fight 37 Championship Title Fight

http://traffic.libsyn.com/muaythaiguy/TMTG_076__An_Inside_Look_At_The_Lion_Fight_37_Championship_Title_Fight.mp3

<enclosure url="http://traffic.libsyn.com/muaythaiguy/TMTG_076__An_Inside_Look_At_The_Lion_Fight_37_Championship_Title_Fight.mp3" length="34290463" type="audio/mpeg" ></enclosure>

5 comments:

  1. Professionally written blogs are rare to find, however I appreciate all the points mentioned here. I also want to include some other writing skills which everyone must aware of.
    Floating market Tour

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    Swertres result

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is very informative. Eating mindfully has been very hard for people these days. It's all because of their busy schedules, work or lack of focus on themselves. As a student I must admit that I have not been eating mindfully but because of this I will start now. It could help me enjoy my food and time alone. Eating mindfully may help me be aware of healthy food and appreciating food.
    Taxi from Bangkok airport

    ReplyDelete
  4. Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one.
    Maui Zipline

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have lion flight here in Indonesia. lol. Dealer Mobil Baru

    ReplyDelete