Sunday, August 20, 2017

TMTG 077: If I Fight In Thailand... Am I A Pro Fighter Now?

A hot topic nowadays is whether or not you automatically become a pro fighter if you take a fight in Thailand.

Recently, MTG writer Angela Chang wrote about her thoughts on the topic in this post, but now it's time for Paul and I to discuss our thoughts and breakdown what we think fighting in Thailand really means. We discuss things such as:
  • The different levels of fighting in Thailand
  • Why every fight in Thailand is technically "professional", although it's not professional level
  • What type of promotions and shows are professional level in Thailand (and which ones are not)
  • Whether or not fighting in Thailand makes you a pro when you come back to your home country
  • The different levels and categories of Muay Thai (amateur, semi-pro, pro etc.)
  • Our experiences fighting in Thailand and how we differentiate our amateur fights vs. our pro fights.
  • And much, much more!


http://traffic.libsyn.com/muaythaiguy/TMTG_077__If_I_Fight_In_Thailand_Am_I_A_Pro_.mp3

<enclosure url="http://traffic.libsyn.com/muaythaiguy/TMTG_077__If_I_Fight_In_Thailand_Am_I_A_Pro_.mp3" length="48610576" type="audio/mpeg" ></enclosure>

1 comment:

  1. I have to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this site. I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my very own site now. My Page: Moncler outlet

    ReplyDelete